Sunday, January 22, 2012

You can do whatever you set your mind to..

or at least thats what they say. I want to be somebody, I do. Ideally, I'd like to be able to provide for a family sometime in the future, or at the very least, myself. That'd be awesome if only I could marry the perfect person, be a stay at home mom, and never work an extra day in my life, but I don't ever want to depend on a marriage, or any kind of man in my life, other than my Dad and even that's pushing forever. I like writing, and words, and books. Enough to be an english teacher, even, but what if I take all those classes and I hate it? Or what if I'm totally uninterested by the time I get a degree. My attention span is worse than a toddler at a movie theatre. I like everything, a little. Too much of something just seems to ruin it's beauty in time. I don't want to become a lazy teacher and I can't guarantee that one morning I won't wake up and just say, fuck being a teacher. Then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment